FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Lithium, page-38

1. 3,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    pretty simple points are misinterpreted as usual, just like people believe a chain reaction is a diagnostic test.

gangeng 40% is at the project level not spinCo

don't assume ffx adds working capital to spinCo, ffx is contributing the entire project in exchange for 20% of spinCo, there is no obligation to add working capital

mikey has already stated in-specie distribution to ffx shareholders, that's the free shares, to say no distribution to shareholders is completely against the company narrative

the amazing points:

spot spodumene at record and gold up yet ffx closes down for the trading day (should be getting close to a turn upwards, no chartist is covering posting on ffx recently)

around 40,000,000,000 USD market cap company couldn't put in a few million for working capital and mikey couldn't get binding debt finance either to cover the full capex, mikey got an agreement from ganfeng to work with the company to try to get finance i.e. best efforts, nothing binding

if there were zero free shares, i.e. no distribution, no priority rights, and even no rights issue allocation available to retail, no working capital, no debt finance for spinCo, there would be no mutiny, no action whatsoever, we would all grumble but do nothing, as usual, just like the public always does, and everybody knows it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.