FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

No chance whatsoever - that would be absolute and total robbery...

1. 9,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2903
    No chance whatsoever - that would be absolute and total robbery of current holders.

Management have made a point of wanting to unlock shareholder value - not give it all away to sophs.
    As I said above the new project company should be holding more than $100 million in unspent capex money - they don't need a big CR to start up. FFX may chip in a bit for working capital to get the new BOD and company up and going, but they can leave any CR to get through to production for much later in the game when the MC is much higher. MA has taken A LOT of flack for the last CR. Doing even worse for holders with a second one cannot possibly be on the cards.

If our new li co has say 330 million shares on listing I'd expect FFX to have 15% of them, New money from a SPP 5% - 10% of them and current holders the rest pro rata.

@shanto2011 There is no official word on the structure yet other than comment they will want less SOI than FFX so I'd expect something along the lines of 1 for every 3 maybe 4 FFX you hold.

Last edited by WoodySpoon: 31/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.