CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

litigate this wayne , page-24

1. 265 Posts.
    Agree completely Paprad!

You have hit the nail on the head, i was a great believer in McCrae and Rocklands until i saw the result and realised how WRONG i was and how fooled i was in believing the hype about the size of the resource, i was expecting around 100 million tonnes around 1.5/2% Cu eq, the recent JORC is nothing short of laughable, for CDU to go on a witch hunt for certain posters who challenged the hype is ridiculous and CDU short be shown the door of any court room. I became suspicious after the JORC failed to be shown from the Novemeber AGM last year, then again it was promised by the year end, again another faliure, to have it 8 months later for this result is nothing less than shameful. The dealys were to me clearly a result that the JORC simply couldnt live up to the hype which is what happened. A very sad story that has unfolded for so many shareholders, again i was one of those who believed that they were onto something big and was clearly wrong. I have never owned CDU but have watched over the years with great intent, to see this grand JORC if it wasnt so bad it would be funny.

I feel for all long term holders, i think that CDU has lost all confidence with what it had in the market, with trust lost and many holders slaughtered i think that they will certainly go under $2 and probably stagnate for a while, i just cant see anything that could possibly lift CDU out of this self inflicted whole created by its own leaders.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.