AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

That would be a solid outcome, IMO. Even if it was termed as...

1. 1,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    That would be a solid outcome, IMO. Even if it was termed as Cominiere ceding their 10% and we buy the remainder off them for a reasonable price. So long as you say, that we get power and the original tenement zoning back. Given the alternatives, I feel this would be a win, and also is a deal that could actually work from all sides. Sell CATH their 24%, use that 240m and get them to also stump up the 24% share of the project construction costs, after releasing the updated BFS with its stellar numbers, and use that money pool and supporting fiscal projections as financial backing to secure the remainder of the funding from the Pan African DFIs, get an EPC contractor signed and take it to the races. Start construction whilst Zijin is still drilling away in the north and get this monster going.

As the alternative seems to be years in litigation with an uncertain conclusion, id be on board in a heartbeat. Once there's a constructed mine at nameplate and transport routes worked out, we could sell this monster for 5$ per share, or hang onto it and see those divvies in the long run.

Let's make a deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.