AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"when things were going good and was posting bullish charts on...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1585
    "when things were going good and was posting bullish charts on the way up to the ATH no one was questioning my motives then"

You're attempting to rewrite history imo, and twisting things to suit your narrative, unfortunately for you many here can see through those cheap lines.

Yes, you got some 'good upticks' I remember that, at times when the AVZ mob were happy that their stock was moving up, and were naturally euphoric on those occasions, also with you publishing the odd chart here and there. However, I recall many 'especially the old brigade' also having long memories and not thinking much of your displays of 'fake generosity' as genuine at all, I also was one of that brigade, you were not a fan in those days either (which was fine) but you seemed to also be looking for some cheap love from a stock that you thought similar as you do today, these days your behaviour has not really surprised me one eye otta, with your non-stop rhetoric even thou the stock is in a trading halt.

You have simply lost your previous support here due to your dogged behaviour and trying to justify it endlessly to those who think you're just simply broken. I think you're probably a decent bloke in some regards but something in your programming is @#$%ed and just doesn't get it.
    We all understand you're not a fan of the politics and the corruption in Africa (we hear you clearlyrolleyes.png) that is also a well-accepted fact
    by all here these days. But please stop making out you are misunderstood or are some sort of a victim, you're simply not imo.

If you need love go over to PLS and post one of your nice colorful charts and I'm sure they will give you some upticks.

SYcool.png

Last edited by Super yacht: 08/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.