AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

DW, you have continued to rabbit on about GJ non-stop (did he...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1583

DW, you have continued to rabbit on about GJ non-stop (did he have a hand in your demise?) you are fully aware that this will be heard in a higher court in the not-too-distant future, we trust this court will be beyond your brothers/master corruption. Lindy Chamberlain was originally found guilty of murder by poor investigative work and bias, which was fed to the feeding, gorging, press of the day.

She was originally convicted of murder and jailed with ZERO credible evidence, however, she was later proven not to be guilty and her conviction was overturned (squashed) on appeal, she then sued for significant dollars, lets you and I hope GJ also achieves a similar outcome and also sues for reputational damaged.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5949/5949415-a101deb4713d6937ca2f9b7a1c9fa7f1.jpg
    Your anti-all-things AVZ bias imo my 'special friend' is obvious to all thinking posters and observers here, even most of the trolls I suspect can see through your constant twisting and manipulating of anything and everything to do with AVZ, that suits both you and your masters mmga, the 'magnificent morons going ape' agenda, which is simply to line your own pockets at any cost.

Why don't you just try to relax, stop making a fool of yourself, put the cue in the rack and see how this plays out......

SY cool.png, ps alas DW, I feel the average punter here is simply way too smart for you, try and enjoy your weekend my special friend.

Last edited by Super yacht: 10/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.