AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"LMAO"What is so funny my special friend, you appear to be...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1579
    "LMAO"
    What is so funny my special friend, you appear to be pro-Chinese interests and anti-AVZ and its SH interests.....

"Maybe time is needed...!"
    If time is needed why do you keep rabbiting on that NF should hastily make a deal with your Chinese masters.....

"Also the DRC is more the ISSUE no poor Lindy...!...
    sneaky.png"
    I have no answer to this, Lindy is simply an example of why the court appeal system is required and often delivers a proper and just outcome.

"The DRC found him GUILTY and sentenced G J to 3 Years and Massive costs..!...
    eek.png"
    You possibly don't realise this however, it is a well-documented fact that the DRC is in the top few most corrupt countries on the planet! You do understand this don't you.......(That is the reason for the appeal to try and get justice)

"Now why did NIGEL take BEN instead of G J back to the DRC.....
    wink.png"
    Are you really that stu..d...... why do you think......Uhm, uhm, let me help you, because AVZ knew this was likely to be a stitch-up, part of the package deal to try and steal what is rightfully AVZ's rights to Manono.

"I thought G J had legal experience.....!....
    what.pngBut NIGEL takes BEN the secretary...lol"
    Yeah, and..... see above, ditto, you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are you... or ex-company sec for that matter wink.png

"Maybe G J is not welcome back in the DRC.....?...imo....
    confused.png"
    Or maybe it's as simple as I stated, this is a stitch-up and only a fool would walk into a trap to be locked up by one of the most corrupt countries on the planet unfairly. DW, it's called using your brain.....if you have one.

"Simpson got of a murder charge, does that mean he was innocent....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    "Different horses for different courses....imo.....wink.png"
    I think you answered your own question here.

DW, mate you are so biased and convoluted towards AVZ's success that your agenda is simply like a bowl of pee soup, it is difficult to follow where it leads to.

Here we go I'll try and prove it, a simple question my special timid friend, what share price would you be happy to accept for your AVZ shares to move on?
    Waiting.....
    Waiting.....
    Waiting.....

SYcool.pngDW have a nice day my special friend, what is that saying t...... as a brick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.