AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Agree with waiting on the outcome from the ICC. We have come...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    Agree with waiting on the outcome from the ICC. We have come this far to hear the results of the ICC hearing and have our mining rights ratified.
    If Zijin want the biggest Lithium Asset as Xi Jinping wants to ensure China dominance in critical minerals supply, then they need to pay for it now or learn their fate from the ICC. Paying to T/O the asset is the only viable option.
    But I guess the arrogance of the Chinese will be to wait and see if the outcomes of the Elections may assist them. That will be your bad but I guess you have no understanding how democracy and fair trading works under International law.
    So get this - Aussie Shareholders are not going to walk away from our Mining rights claim in the ICC and we won't be negotiating a split between the North and South tenements. The ICC will spell this out soon enough and clearly that. Zijin - "You Lose" . Zijin will have no claim to the Mining rights in the DRC and Cominiere will be deemed to have breached its authority in granting permits to Zijin.
    I expect the President's immediate focus in the new year will be to use the ruling made by the ICC, as an independent Court, to cast his own judgement and to justify his actions to make those accountable, while issuing the ML to AVZ. Not long to go now AVZers for a series of outcomes in our favour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.