AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

understand your concern, always enjoyed your Analysis .I would...

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1207
    understand your concern, always enjoyed your Analysis .
    I would beg to differ .
    I think the Majority voted at the AGM to back Nigel and pursue negotiations with the weight of the international courts .
    Most Lithium Plays have been in a declining slump due to a plethora of factors , which in effect are just Market dynamics .
    ours is a completely diffrent ball game .
    In the art of war you play to your strengths , one of those strengths was to go into suspension until truth and clarity can be accomplished via ICC and ICSID or any other means and have the DRC come to the table as sincere or regrettably reluctant negotiators.
    To not be in suspension would have been a dereliction of duty by the BOD .
    The Majority of shareholders recognise market cycles and its effects , but what they have recognised more is the absolute stench of corruption that was made so evident in the attempted undermining of our BOD to sell us out to the Chinese .
    We have decided to wait this out positive or negative , a stong spine is required and i can assure you LTH have Titanium spines .
    I do not have time for people who voted for the BOD and are now getting shaky legs , grow a pair or sell off market .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.