AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Oh my goodness dear HootsHow low?Lurking on...

1. 2,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    Oh my goodness dear Hoots

How low?

Lurking on "sub-forums"........like HC is the highest and only form of social and intellectual interaction in the universe

Yes that was my frustrated vent amongst some other informed, understanding and long term holding friends and posters who knew exactly the context and exactly where it was coming from........ and then this is what you spew out and spin on Hot Crpper????

Is that all you have to contribute to the dialogue on AVZ?????????

Are we talking about the stock here (moderators wake up) or is Hoots just posting other people's opinions and thoughts and feelings copied from a decent and alternative and informative forum???

Feel free to post me again from the other site you lurk on

Post all of it mate....all of it....everything I say......everything I post....all of my thoughts......all of my opinions on AVZ, the situation in the DRC, sovereign risk, corruption, CAMI, Cominiere, Felix Tshisekedi, mining in Africa, Lithium markets, the recent DRC elections and the 70%+ mandate for FT, the security issues on the eastern DRC border, Chinese influence, The CCP, Zijin impunity illegally carrying out activities in the North of PR 13359....i'll add a few more topics chief because they are all of interest to me and relevant to the discussion of the stock

More than happy to continue to respond even if I have to dirty myself here

I just listed a serious amount of issues above which are all relevant to this post and AVZ and not off-topic

Would be more than happy to discuss in depth

So quote me again

Don't worry I've snapped my response so you can read it ..."over there" when you want to wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.