AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

@Amovatio I've read your posts closely over the past few years....

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1156
    @Amovatio I've read your posts closely over the past few years. This complete backflip in mentality from you has me a bit perplexed. There is no way that trading on the ASX is in the best interests of the majority of AVZ shareholders (i understand that it will benefit some). Without a project, without sufficient working capital and with several legal cases underway, we would be lucky to have a MC of about $30-50m. That's a share price of roughly $0.01 - 0.0175. Dilution then would destroy any further potential in this company. This is EXACTLY what our detractors want. EXACTLY.

I am frustrated as well, we all are, this has been a nightmare of epic proportions... I also agree that everyone is entitled to a change in opinion. Could you kindly clarify why your stance has completely changed in the last 2 weeks? I think the forum deserves to understand what has trigged this change, particularly as you have posted your views with a large following these past few years, members could benefit from understanding why you have made this considerable change to your opinion on management and our trading status.

Many thanks
    W3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.