AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Thanks to everyone that responded. I have too many on ignore on...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    Thanks to everyone that responded. I have too many on ignore on this forum so its hard to gauge how people are actually travelling and what views they have regarding the outcome(s) AVZ should be looking for. I am perplexed how many Shareholders keep coming up with posts selling offline the longer this goes and then to hear the views from some of our technical posters that they are willing to walk away with nothing. I am hoping the latter view is not the case.
    FWIW I haven't changed my views about the strategy being adopted by Nigel and the Board. I have been 110% behind the Board since I invested back in 2017. Thanks for asking though, I am doing OK.
    I wanted to promote a healthy balanced debate taking a look at concerns that have been expressed from both sides of the fence. Its great to see the support and strength of shareholder convictions. I was feeling the detractors were starting to get on top of some shareholders through their persistent negative dribble. I held back the email for over a week until I saw the post from sf120 and thought I would check in to see what people are taking out of these announcements and what the Court rulings may determine.
    I agree with the all the thoughts that have been raised by LTSHs about the dilution and how the grubs would snap up any shareholders selling out so that they could form a dominant holding in our company. This is definitely not in my interests or that of our key stakeholders who have been steadfast in supporting the Board. I believe Felix's key advisers would know this as well and ultimately he will take swift action to implement the International Court ruling that is handed down so that the DRC can move forward. I am certain he is seeing straight through the intentions of the Chinese and their financial support.
    Felix does not want this saga to drag on indefinitely. His popularity is at an all time high following the elections and all that would come crashing down on him with an unsavoury international court ruling. The people in the DRC also have high hopes and expectations that their faith in supporting Felix is that he will soon get this sorted so that their country can begin a path to a new outlook for their communities.
    Good luck to everyone that the Court rulings we expect in the coming weeks favour AVZs position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.