AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Like many here, I've been pondering the thought of 'why oh why'...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1580
    Like many here, I've been pondering the thought of 'why oh why' are too-tolate and the owl nonstop tag teaming here, constantly trying to SPOOK the good folk being mum and dad investors in AVZ out of their investment at this time........what is their motivation......and where do they get their inspiration from......after all, we are in suspension and cannot really change anything much at this point, we have little choice but to wait for the BODs strategy to take its course and playout, to trust it will eventually bare fruit and reward us all.

I should say though I decided to do some considerable D&D (deep digging wink.png) and you will be quite surprised at where it led me and where I discovered they (the tag team duo) got their sophisticated plan/strategy to attempt to SPOOK the entire AVZ community on zingajings coin.

Well after taking advice from Scarpa, I felt inspiration would be best found by first guzzling down 1/2 dozen of the coldest cans of VBs (Vic bitter) I could without inducing brain freeze. And just like that, I had an epiphany, and began to type feverishly into YouTube 'I Dream of Jennie, episode: 'Haunted House' see below 'very similar'
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5971/5971735-82eb0b94d7d494c20f67ad5c9ab44a8b.jpg
    Well all I can say is just simply watch the first couple of mins of this episode below, and you my fellow (not too serious I hope) investors will see where tag-team got their inspiration from, not only how to spook us, but why they haunt us to this day. If you stare closely at the two dodgy characters in this YouTube until your eyes blur just a little you will see a very similar physical resemblance as well to too-tolate & owl, which I find quite remarkable.

Well after viewing the above that should once and for all answer everything, it becomes apparent these guys tag-team, mmga & zingjin have pulled out all stops, spared no expense and are following this episode of 'I Dream of Jeannie' to the letter.

What should you expect next from this no-holes-bared motley crew: chains and torches bought from bunnings would be my guess.eek.png

SYcool.png to all the good folk of AVZ who are presently in chains here, doing it tough, hang in there as nothing is gained by stressing yourself
    out at this time when we are but passengers and are plagued with clowns that have nothing better to do with their idle time. Hv a great evening.

Last edited by Super yacht: 19/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.