AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Spot on wombat, it's referred to as a 'glass jaw' he the...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1582
    Spot on wombat, it's referred to as a 'glass jaw' he the 'feather duster' biggrin.png has taken out some of my very, very, soft posts that question his motives here, that is to be expected from his type imo.

Feather duster, yes 10 billion is what Nigel said he will sue the DRC for if they continue down this path of failing to honour their (not mine, not your) mining code and yes I would fully endorse and support that amount, I added interest and costs to that equation, but happy instead to replace interest for inflation if that works better for you.

Feathers you were on one occasion honest with the forum here when you advised you got toasted on an investment in Africa in the past, your desperate behaviour here should tell everyone that the only logical reason you persist is for financial gain, be it a short position to attempt to make up for your previous losses here or you are being paid to post here aimo.

Nearly all hc posters to my knowledge use the one nic to highlight the stocks they own and promote/discuss them, and that same nic to discuss stocks they don't own if they could be bothered to, but not you, what nic do you utilise to promote the stocks you invest in?

Do you like bowl have a second or even third nic you can utilise?

SYcool.png, have a nice afternoon all.
    Last edited by Super yacht: 20/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.