AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Imo , geopolitically the west is on the upside underpinned with...

1. 1,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461
    Imo , geopolitically the west is on the upside underpinned with tech , human rights , climate awareness and cooperation . The non west has done a great job in making them realise the need to stay and work together and become ever more closer . Bout time . Not great for the autocratic , states who mistreat even their own . In particular Europe is emerging from
    A great sleep of post ww2 apathy . I’m cool with that . Africa is Europe’s neighbour and vice versa . Africa is the boom continent of the century . Which friends do the drc and Africa want to have . Hopefully great friends from around the world but no longer just one type of friend . Takeshi has no better sealed the lid on predecessors (but they still floating around ). It is true that this term we need to see what he can do to get off the blocks of inaction , will he be strong enough to say share or will he still remain a scared playground sycophant . Might seem unrelated but takeshis actions this year should tell us a lot . Africa will play a great role in the next global wave of economic growth but they need to engage robustly and bravely . population in Africa and west on the up . This needs a good economic plan . Lithium has hit its bottom . Only up from here . Wait till India start processing it in anger . Than Africa itself over the coming decades . Watch this space . The market is there and returning so the decision will be made this year I believe given that it will take 2 years get the mine operational ,

just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.