AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Funny thing you don't know how much and why I know about HDR and...

1. 6,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1902
    Funny thing you don't know how much and why I know about HDR and the Berge Helene and O&G, neither will I tell you why.
    One thing I know for sure, your knowledge about the O&G industry is even more condensed than your obvious lack of trending knowledge.

About Africa, I lived and worked there.
    About AVZ, I have made through my trading in AVZ already a very acceptable profit and there is more, still freeholding.
    I never used your ill conceived biased trends to achieve that.
    Did you do anything other, than narcissistically mouthing off about AVZ?

On BRU, it is for me a trading stock and I hold a small LT parcel, I move in and out of BRU.
    How what and when is not your business, other than I am well in front.
    There are BRU holders, who are convinced you are a shorter.
    I personally don't care who, or what you are.
    They say you are member of the coffee club, maybe you noticed I never commented on that.

Just to make sure you understand I hold a few more shares than those 2 companies, also the how and what is not your business.
    I know you are annoyed you cannot track people the way you wish for your trolling purposes.
    All I can say about that, dude get a life and stop trying to track people, what they post and where they post.
    There is a word for that, other than that it is not healthy.

No, I have no inclination to invest in Cardwell.
    Btw, it was you who once proudly announced on HC you lived in Cardwell.
    The reason you found that necessary must have been, that you must be a proud Cardwell golf club member.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.