AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Fyi SY, I see where Jules, the legend ( JAK ) for PM has posted...

1. 5,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3059
    Fyi SY,

I see where Jules, the legend ( JAK ) for PM has posted this overnight on Twitter

JAK !.png

*To add, this came out from Tshisekedi as well,

After authorizing the handling of current affairs, President Félix Tshisekedi imposes restrictions on the resigning government

A few hours after authorizing the resigning government to carry on with current affairs following the resignation of most ministers, the President of the Republic Félix Tshisekedi also imposed restrictions on the national executive.

According to the press release signed by his chief of staff, Félix Tshisekedi imposed the following restrictions:

1. The suspension, until further notice, of recruitment, appointments, promotions and personnel movements at all levels;

2. The suspension, until further notice, of commitments, liquidations and payments of all public expenditure other than those linked to personnel costs;

3. The suspension of service missions outside the country for all members of the Government and the staff of their offices, except for travel linked to certain specific files for which requests for authorization will be examined on a case-by-case basis;

4. The prohibition of resorting to cession, transfer or alienation operations of State assets other than those already undertaken.

It should be noted that exceptional cases requiring an exemption will be subject to prior authorization from the Head of State.

This decision taken by Félix Tshisekedi hit the headlines, some believe that he violated the constitution after the Constitutional Court had already ruled on this subject by refusing the accumulation of functions.

mediacongo

Hmmm !.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.