AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

in an ideal world I'd agree with you. ZIJIN are the devil in...

1. 1,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    in an ideal world I'd agree with you. ZIJIN are the devil in suits, and want complete control and us receiving nothing. My belief though is that should we draw a line in the sand as you suggest and go through the frameworks as per the Mining Code, it will end up with Zijin still ultimately winning control of the tenement, and us with nothing beyond an ICSID award for several billion dollars in a few years that we'll spend the next 20 years trying to claim. Some here are all for just throwing the book at these crooks and taking a stand, im just feeling a bit more pragmatically that there's another way forward that doesnt end in the above scenario.

Yes i get that this view is looked down upon as selling out to the bad guys, but thats what to one degree or another i think will be required to see an at least semi-positive outcome.

Im not a troll, shorter, opposition agitator, or just someone who wants to stick the boot into AVZ due to being hounded in years past, like some others whose 'company I keep'. However i think I am a realist, and I stand by my opinion even if I get shouted down here. Though anyone can just put me on ignore if not wanting to see someone calling for a deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.