AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I agree that lithium bottoming and reversing into bullish long...

1. 1,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461
    I agree that lithium bottoming and reversing into bullish long term uptrend underpinned by new structural geo-economic phase - world massively changing but everyone agrees that massive growth in Africa due and huge development due in India , South Asia , Central America … China , Europe , USA pivoting and rebalancing - hopefully Russia start to present its citizens with a respectful and inclusive regime were growth and prosperity is shared . If only we can finally get a solution for the peoples of the Middle East . I believe all humans around the world are bleeding in their hearts as these people go through hell . In a previous post I talk about a new three-way option for a developing Africa . Leaders across the world we were have the hell of poverty , war , mistreatment again have the responsibility to generate new models to start the change , else we are surely to continue using the earth like a mass of warring chimp groups . Maybe that’s as good as it gets ?

talking of chimps … plenty chimp mindsets on this board … ha ha.

NF attracts some criticism because some investors (I exclude the paid trolls ) don’t realise that he has a duty to preserve the long term value for shareholders - boy has he done this bravely , I generously , steadfastly . That’s the truth and you can argue ignorantly amongst yourselves if you have a different view. Wise posters have noted a silence and this indeed may mean that the essential negotiations have started . If so then “sell and get out” , “get rid NF” etc are not helpful and you might imagine are being seeded by posters intended to weaken the AVZ , NF position . If negotiations have started then I want our CEO to have massive skin in the game ; 45 million shares and the stubbornness of a rhino will do for me .

as a long , long who’s always supported NF and called for negotiation I patiently await for more news as we progress through the year . Long wait yes , worthwhile wait ? We’ll see . Being reunited with our money eventually , yes I think so , and yes with a strong reason not to sell and not a dump g market but rather the short squeeze of the century . NF has ensured this .

Ps no relationship to NF whatsoever .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.