AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I see there are some well-considered AVZ hc posts on what is...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1579
    I see there are some well-considered AVZ hc posts on what is possibly happening behind the scenes at this time, a nice summary 'once again by Amovatio' imo, well-done mate.

I'm not and never have been overly harsh on genuine holders who have a less tolerant view of what may be happening behind the scenes that we holders are not privy to. When you consider that most investors here were unlikely (especially so late in the game) to think their funds would be inaccessible for 2 yrs + it sort of makes sense that you can understand why a significant degree of intolerance to our present circumstances may be on display by some here. I put these investors in a separate category from our 'know-over-the-top trolls' who practice their trade here in many forms.

Of course, those who think NF is not here fighting for a true and proper return on our investment are simply foolish imo, NF undoubtedly wants to be paid a salary for the responsibility he shoulders but I can guarantee he isn't here for the chump change that zingajin and mmga clown of clowns would return investors if they could get their dirty mitts on our investment.

Aggressive strategies such as those that AVZ and its advisers have chosen to instigate take time to play out, the company explored their options and felt this was the only possible path forward, in my view much if Felix had acted differently as I would have thought a President would in those circumstances that were in play, this strategy would never have been required "simply follower your @#$%ing mining code.

Anyway on a lighter note see below a follow-up to my previous post on all things lithium:

The previous ETF chart has continued to rise, see below now at $44.25 up from $42.76 as previous detail, it bottomed at under $40.00 on or around the 4th of feb. I cannot guarantee yet that was in fact the bottom, however for those interested it's worth watching.

Some here 'all in' on AVZ, might ask why would they care what lithium is doing while AVZ is suspended from trading, and I would say if the lithium markets keep climbing and recovering that is good for AVZ in any negotiations it might be in. Also, I feel because this war of attrition has been going on for so long now, many investors have lost sight of the true value of their punt here on this resource, its simply worth billions, NOT JUST A FEW CENTS IN THE DOLLAR FROM THE CORRUPT GRUBS THAT DESPERATELY WANT IT!!!!! Their aim was and is to wear you down and that is what they are doing in many cases, from my observations.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5993/5993593-5ae0cf757bd0008bd0b4df6c886c6ed0.jpg
    Below is a general ASX lithium watchlist, we now have evidence that green has been on display for a few days, this list represents the first hour of trade today. Note as mentioned above no guarantees of a proper recovery yet but so far it looks to be heading in the right direction for me at least but not if you are short.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5993/5993706-c140806e07d480b80744fce503377fb1.jpg
    SYcool.pnghave a nice day, my apology 4 the long post, hope there is some value in it 4u.
    Last edited by Super yacht: 28/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.