AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Che? In which case the Govt would still have to spend hundreds...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Che? In which case the Govt would still have to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to drill for & measure the resource & then many hundreds of millions of dollars to build a mine, maintain the mine as well as spending hundreds of building supporting infrastructure - roads, rail links, updating the power station etc. You do know this? The resource might be owned by the people but in the ground it's WORTHLESS. Yes, AVZ as a company may be a speculative investment (focus on one project & no other income streams) but its project is not speculative - whether AVZ develops the resource or someone else (Zijin) it will be developed at some point at significant capital expenditure (which the DRC Govt would incur if it chose to build the mine). Also, in drilling for the resource, AVZ has met all the legal requirements of the DRC & could only explore Manono when, and only when, the DRC Govt issued it with an exploration/drilling permit (AVZ coughed up big $). Your comment only confirms that you are CLUELESS & a troll.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.