CHM 11.1% 2.0¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

cransyIts not a question of wanting to delay a decision but a...

1. 529 Posts.
    cransy

Its not a question of wanting to delay a decision but a realistic timeframe.

Feb is only closing submissions and then the judge will go away and review everything before handing down his decision.

This process doesnt happen in a hurry and in something this complicated you need to be realistic about how long is left to run in this process.

As to what does CHM do you need to understand that as part of the original scam the former directors appointed a liquidator.

The current backers went to court and stopped this process and instead established a deed of company arrangements that allowed the company to be brought back from the brink of death.

They early in this process indicated to MMX that they believed they had a claim which was ignored. Since that time they have initially tried to settle the matter and then taken their claim to court.

They have also managed the Koh and Evans claim through to a successful conclusion.

They have a number of tenaments in their own right which they have succesfully removed other claims from.

They also had an action brought against them by Dick Whitebread which was defeated and surprising this is one of the 5 witnesses who declined to take the stand.

So what does CHm do- well it appears that it is rectifying past wrongs and ultimately will return to being a mining company instead of something that Barnes Grimaidi and Nicu used as a milch cow

As to if Pauls statement has got me worried - not the least. I think it was one of the dumbest statements ever made as its going to piss the judge right off.

Your take on what was said and what it implies just shows why it was such a misleading and silly statement to make.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $26.18K 1.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 736556 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1462067 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.