"How's the weather affecting you atm?". ..... it's not about the...

1. 44,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    "How's the weather affecting you atm?". ..... it's not about the weather or any individual condition but the functioning of the global climatic conditions which have enabled the stability of the global climate.

but I won't hassle about the real observations, you should be as aware as anyone of the fall of long-kept records of temperature and weather intensity.

"destruction of the economy"? pints the repair of the mess left by the 3 previous PMs is doing well from what I've been able to see.

and "change Australia's climate"? our climate is subject to global changes. what I've been doing for decades, and what Albanese does during his tenure as PM have, of course, no direct effect on Aus climate or weather. but all peoples' actions to reduce our individual emissions collectively reduce the impetus of climate change.

what have you been doing to reduce your GHG emissions? I dare guess that you have PVA and battery, for economic reasons at least, and the most efficient electric white goods in history. you might even have an EV despite your protestations

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.