PDI 2.50% 20.5¢ predictive discovery limited

Little Big Things, page-51

1. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    ESG rules are all implemented by the same guys that dont know what a woman is and want digital identity bill and central bank digital currencies.

One of the resolutions by this group of people at COP26 "conference of the parties" was to ban gold mining, coal mining and natural gas extraction / consumption. Fortunately India and China said "no".

If you look at the todays PDI presentation it has ESG slides front and centre of the presentation. I have never voted for these ESG rules. No politician has ever asked me if my investments should be controlled by some unelected panel that decides what is socially / environmentally ethical versus what is socially / environmentally unethical.

This crap (yes crap) directly effects our investment in PDI. I notice Sprott has started an ESG (Gold) ETF. Given the location of the deposit near this NP then is this deposit ESG good or bad ? Blackrock has invested so that may give us a free kick because we are with the 'politically correct' group of elites.

The West is cactus if this political bs is not dealt with. And i can see from this forum that only 30% are awake.

disclaimer; just my opinion so do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $481.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $471.0K 2.319M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 765147 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.