PDI 2.44% 20.0¢ predictive discovery limited

Little Big Things, page-6

1. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    I agree jrowl the West is tanking and due to this PDI is good for many reasons. We have been through a Cultural Revolution and everything is falling to pieces as our elites try to smash Freedom and brainwash out kids with so much rubbish.

They want Digital Identity Bill first, then they want CBDC's (central.bank digital currencies). They want authoritarianism / totalitarianism (notice how all.the bank branches closed during covid). Not even our Chief Health Officer knows what a woman is (that's Marxism.to the top)

The BRICS are setting up their own Reserve Currency and have learnt the importance of solid cultural values not a fake culture like we have.

My only issue is that they will probably just take Western citizens investments away from us .... so I don't know how solid your investment strategy is backing brics.but see what you are saying.

PDI is only.solid because of its geological fundamentals. I personally have done all right out of West African goodies. In fact I have lost money on Aussie goodies such as Bendigo Mining because of sovereign risk in Australia.

disclaimer, just my opinion so do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $469.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $173.1K 866.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112255 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 109602 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.