PDI 2.44% 20.0¢ predictive discovery limited

I have stated (in another thread) that PDI is too risky for...

1. 20,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    I have stated (in another thread) that PDI is too risky for Large Miners to "BID" on PDI, as a takeover.
    So, you are correct..... NO Takeover offers are likely at this time ----- They will come, in time and after significantly more PDI work on the tenements.

IF the GOLD is actually there, the Drilling program will find it and that will obviously increase the Mineral Resource total, making the PDI tenements technically significantly more valuable.

Much unverified speculation is being voiced regarding a Mining Licence --- in my opinion it is best to simply WAIT on this one = its pretty well the last procedural 'Government' hurdle.
    Without a Mining Licence there is no point in PDI Management beginning a DFS (Definitive Feasibility Study) ---- Yes! ----a Bankable Study.

As for the actual Gold deposit, significant INFILL Drill is a Must.... I warn Shareholders not to get overly excited about "infill" drilling results = They simply CONFIRM the known GOLD Deposit.

I could go on, all day with accurate information on PDI, but its all available to shareholders to research for themselves ---- Just dont get too carried away with speculative theories...... All the best to you (and I) with PDI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $469.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $173.1K 866.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112255 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 109602 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.