CL8 0.00% 1.9¢ carly holdings limited

Little bit more patience required

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi

I am a long time holder of this stock. It's been about three years I have been holding this stocks. I remember when it went up to 0.043 or 0.044 cent I was thinking this stock would hit 0.10 cents soon..because of the business model they had with drive my car...my caravan...etc
    Then I started buying at 0.038 cents..then 0.034 then 0.030 then 0.019 early this year. I accumulated over millions shares over the time.

The reason I kept buying because I had the belief in that business model. Last three years it did have lots of announcement but share price did not responded accordingly ( except uber announcement though the hike did not last long). During this time I had many frustrations and disappointment about the nerve testing low share price ..slow price movement..not responding to the announcement accordingly...etc

But now I realised it was necessary for building the foundations of the business model. Now all the necessary
    Pre-requisites to take this business into a bigger and wider level has been accomplished..the last deal with RACV
    gave this company a big testimonials and a solid trust..
    I believe we have sorted out everything we needed...now we just need to patiently wait for the results one after another...and probably mobilise announcement would be the starter to our journey to next level..
    I am really optimistic about this share and hoping in a six-twelve months time we will see a big new level of this stock.

The above analysis is all my personal experience with this share ..this is not any advice or suggestions to convince anyone...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.099M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 441312 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 503400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.