GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

little chat with ranko

1. 2,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Vee,

I did get hold of Ranko on Wed, called the GDN office but was told he doesn't work from there anymore but was given his number, had a chat about Messina, it's apparantly being reworked as the numbers weren't working and given the current market conditions altho still on the burner has closed and in a sense been extended but can't be done as it was previously ... once it's reworked and they want to reopen it will have to be passed thru ASIC & the ASX again...(other words, shelved for now)

Couldn't help myself had to ask about him not working at the GDN office anymore? he said he never has done, has his own accounting buisness (didn't know that lol )so has his own office, and does a bit of stuff for them when needed but thats about it....not on a bad wicket huh?

Told him I used to be in GDN,and he goes oh really!! and I said yeah.. in the options, he goes oh yeah!! I said yeah.. the ones that expired last November.. he goes oh.. right!! lol
    Told him that's when I had a big long talk to Rick... anyhow.. chatted a little about GDN and how it's still chuggen away even with the market conditions how they are and blah blah blah, I didn't ask him anything to do with GDN ie gas feild as when we were talking about his business and what he does for GDN he had already said by no means does he have anything to do with dailey going on's there unless of course it has something to do with what he has to do for them... have to say quite a pleasent bloke to speak to... mmmm wonder what Richards like??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.