ITE i.t.& e limited

it&e (ITE)Little Concerns, Fears & Worries ....Hi Folks, just a...

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e (ITE)

Little Concerns, Fears & Worries ....

Hi Folks, just a quick note,.... before I put up my anlaysis ...on the NAB deal...

If anyone has any-- Little Concerns, Fears & Worries .... no matter.... how trivial, or jsut.... seemingly annoying apprehensions.... about WHATEVER- (example; Robbo, why has the share price gone Up, Down or sideways..?--)--or anything else, re (ITE) .... that will not go away,

ie: .... nagging thoughts,, and/or quandries, questions, or any such anxieties... then please, do not be shy .....

No matter how basic or silly they sound-- that is what these Forums are for... spit it out and get it qucikly......"off your chest"-- and ASK your question and express your worry...

As you all know; I am a bit of a: " FACT hound "-- -- and wil try to be as candid as possible-- and not just give you "fairy floss" in reply -- but instead; will, simply try to cover the issue as honestly and thoroughly-- based on facts and checkeable clear concrete evidence -- which you can also cross check; ASAP--....after an obligatory Crownie--.... (and if I simply---do not know--- ....will say that honestly, as well btw !!...)--

And will then; get back to you -- and answer your querry; via here at Hot Copper; hopefully before ... ..yes.... before-- you stress out unnecesarilly ... and do anything.... silly or impulsive...

Kindest Regards,

Robbo.

PS. Working up final draft of NAB thought-lines-- and other info.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.