HTI 0.00% 0.1¢ hydrotech international limited

little fish are sweet, page-4

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    IMO this is the tip of the iceberg.

Firstly, it is apparent that they now have enough credibility to be chosen as a contractor, rather than just for the purpose of a prototype ot trial.

Secondly, they have snagged a contact amongst the prestigious top end of the residential market. This gives them far more exposure to the right type of people. The real product pulsing nicely in action will put an elegant feather in HTI's cap.

Thirdly, they can say "we have been there and done it in the top end residential market" rather than " we know we can do it". That is very important when selling an innovative product. No one want to be the first in csae it back fires. Sure it can be said that " we got it to work in railway tunnels" but people want to be rest assured that the practical implementation of MPS in a residential setting wont be a pain in the neck. If it fails then installing tradition pumps and drains after construction would incur a huge cost blow out. It takes a lot of faith, and for many, seeing is believing.

This is a game of patience. I'd like to hope that more contracts are on their way and that they in turn will convert others in their respective markets. We say the grass grows fast in summer, but to sit their and watch it grow is painful. But it does indeed grow... I will see what 9 months more will bring..

Regards

CT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.