DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

This was posted by Ron Shamgar (@RonShamgar) yesterday on DSE....

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    This was posted by Ron Shamgar (@RonShamgar) yesterday on DSE. Looks like a good story!

Dropsuite ($DSE) - is my new position. A global data protection and recovery company. Diluted cap is $45M with circa $40M EV. On the verge of exponential profitability. My valuation is over 20cents next year.
    DSE has over 300k paid users and growing fast. ARR is $4.5M and my estimate is 600k users by year end and ARR of $8M. Company should turn profitable on a monthly basis by then. My Dec 2019 estimate is 1M users and ARR of $13M with run rate EBIT of $4M.

DSE uses a channel partner sales strategy (similar to RHP) which means zero cost and support to acquire users!
    Global opportunity is 125M+ SMB and market size to reach $20B by 2025.

DSE channel partners are large IT services & Hosting companies globally: GoDaddy, CrazyDomains,GMO, UOL Brazil,Ingram micro to name a few. Expect more partner wins in the near future.

DSE 3 main competitors: Sonian, Datto,SkyKick. Sonian was acquired by Barracuda last year and Barracuda acquired for $2B recently by PE.Datto was acquired last year by private equity for circa $1B. Who knows if DSE might be next?
    DSE MD Charif is ex Dell and Head of Google Asia Pac. Chairman is ex MLB.

The company is under owned, under researched and very cheap!

(Please do your own research and seek personal financial advice. I own.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
0.060(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $199.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.90 $2.79 $150.0K 53.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 2864 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.