Little Green Pharma, page-36

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    It's a non-issue listing so there it no set price nor any sponsoring broker. So market will determine price on listing. Given this, I expect short term the general cannabis market sentiment will determine how it goes, so hoping Friday night's drop in cannabis stocks doesn't continue into next week.

Medium to longer term though, regardless of shareprice, I believe this is one of the few legitimately serious cannabis companies given its full vertical integration and focus on premium cannabis rather than 'whatever grows in the backyard'.

Total seed in 2018 was approx $21m in three issues.
    - First one was $870k at 10c
    - Second one was $14m at 35c (with 1 for 2 60c warrants) - the one I participated in (BW Equities was responsible for the Australian allocation of this raising)
    - Third one was $6.6m at 60c (with 1 for 2 $1 warrants)

Fully diluted there would be 153m shares (incl the warrants, 4.6m options and 10m escrowed performance shares)

They have some very aggressive targets with regards to quickly building four facilities all generating revenue by 2020, so I suspect that they will raise a significant amount of money not long after listing.

Cdchi1

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.