Little Green Pharma, page-41

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    I agree. Not many I rate as legitimate.

I particularly don't like those opportunistic mass cultivation stocks that are just growing the stuff like you would in a backyard. That's why the basket price of cannabis has actually fallen. Those businesses, particularly newer ones with no long term sales contracts in place, are in for a rough ride imo as massive oversupply going to hit. Except for the ones that get taken over by beverage company to put their substandard weed in their drinks.

There's actually a very interesting academic paper that just came out recently that shows alcohol consumption fell 15% in US states where marijuana was legalised...15% is a LOT. Explains why beverage companies are taking stakes in cannabis companies. I've tweeted the link couple days ago for anyone interested.

Premium weed is different story imo. Legalisation has increased demand. And Loud Seeds (NGW's partner) is the best at it in the world (we're basically going to be growing their strains). Check this article on one of their strains (Loud Dream): https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianroberts/2018/04/20/the-most-expensive-weed/#337094473c57 As at September 6, the price of that product hasn't changed (though its now third most expensive in world).

I also like extraction only companies, because that oversupply I mentioned above is going to result in their input costs falling drastically. I don't have any direct listed investments in this yet though (I have some MMJ though which has an investment in soon to list Medipharm which I think is an extraction rockstar).

Jury out on Little Green Pharma (original reason for this thread) even though I have a seed interest in it. They've been very light on updates. Heard things are going very well, and they already have sold product to approved customers, just don't know why they haven't listed already.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.