WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Little green pharma, page-21

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hi Pinnacle

It's great to hear such a positive review from someone we know exists, when online reviews can be churned out on demand. The gear does look terrific, but it has to do what it promises. Your post reassures me that it does.

Hope you are spreading the word...

My hair is too short to bother with it, but thinking of buying one for my daughter.

She is skeptical, refused to even look at the Reduit website. However, that is either the longstanding, 'Dad cannot be right' rule, or the 'Dad is too old to know anything relevant about new stuff' rule. It is sometimes hard to tell under which rule my opinion is being summarily dismissed.

I hope we stick to the initial price because reputation as genuine 'luxury goods' is supported by a reasonably stable price point.

Luxury goods are partly defined by requiring a sacrifice by some to afford, and by others, the recognition and self-validation that they can have them without sacrifice, because they 'deserve it'!

Sticking to the initial price also demonstrates the great wisdom of earlier buyers, the enduring luxury status, and it will help identify fakes and knock-offs later on, when it's big!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.