WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Little green pharma, page-23

1. 3,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    It would be great to get other perspectives from those whom have also purchased & used the device. I'm blown away by the results achieved from using the device & precision applications "as the proof is always in the pudding". I can honestly say that nothing has come close to making my hair feel as good or manageable in many years & in such a short time! I like your thinking with the luxury pricing however seeing we are using 20 x less product would it be fair to assume you could still charge less without compromising the luxury status? (I only get 10 shots per pod due to using double time because of my longer hair). Obviously there could be great revenue from the sales of many devices however the pod turnover could & should be valued just as highly with the recurring revenue model & I would assume $25 - $30 per pod would still be at a high end however expand the customer base of affordability. Imagine if milestones like 1,000,000 pod sales per month were hit & what that would mean for our annual revenue.....& this from just 1 device with multiple hair &/or skin applications. There are ultimate recurring revenue SAAS solutions out there like zero/MYOB that are successful with minimum subscriptions from $25 per month so doing the same with haircare (or skin) would be quite the coo d'état for this industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.