NXS 7.14% 19.5¢ next science limited

The little red flag has been appearing on this stock for years,...

1. 261 Posts.
    The little red flag has been appearing on this stock for years, how ever reality has only ever delievered a black flag.
    NXS has been in decline since the departure of RC and the decision by the board post his departure not to pershue the liquids stripping venture.
    The SP has declined in 2 yrs from 50c to 40c to 30c to 20c to 10c and now 9c and during this decline there have been so many predictions that the company has bottomed out it makes you dizzy thinking about it.
    I personally will not be investing another cent with this mob as any further problems with this company may well see sub 5c (my thoughts only).
    Combined with current market sentiment, political uncertainty and the difficult global financial situation most sml to med cap aussie stocks have been hammered.
    The loss of long tom revenue for 5 mths was an absolute disaster for NXS and could not have come at a worse time.
    If NXS is to recover a multitude of factors have to come into alignment both locally and globally and management can ill afford any further mistakes, procrastination or loss of revenue stream.
    My opinion only but it is going to take years for this stock to regain credibility and CRUX is not going to be the catalast that sets the SP on fire (the board made shure of that when they flogged it of far too cheep).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $56.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $69.72K 342.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53999 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 59936 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.