KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

little resmed in the making

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    check out today's presentation and consider that this stock has done all the randd work it needs to do to get their products in front of the key opinion makers who will drive the sales from here on in. great technology and now the sales team has to crack the whip.

with the two ex-resmed sales guys on board my research indicates that its not going to take too much longer before some of the potential inherent in the development plan can start to be seen.

they obviously will need to raise funds again soon, but they should still start to find revenues aplenty in the years ahead. their report makes it plain that they thyink they have resmed potential (kidding themselves who knows?) but the technology certainly stacks up and i like the recurring revenue model of monitoring from home.

all approvals are in place for a big attack on asia and us markets.

well worth another look imv and the management shakeup will be done and dusted by christmas. that's going to leave then 7 months to get those .07 oppies in the money and i expect a big push on those from here.

way forward will involve getting doctors onside, but asthma management will be huge in years to come. the air we breathe aint getting any cleaner.

when all's said and done resmed itself may view this tiddler as a very handy bolt on aquisition now the randd is done. no one is saying the tech isnt great. now's the time to make someone pay up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.