KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

little resmed in the making, page-15

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

istari, maybe ive been buying your oppies. if so, in all seriousness, thanks. i think you'll do well with the ords and Im happy to take the risk so winners all round

check out the last time ksx ran hard. it moves quickly when the buyers arrive because the stock is tightly held. there are not huge blocks of owners, but lots and lots of smaller guys who have been involved in the technology and believe in it. they are not selling. many of these holders truely believe the resmed comparisons and will stick here for years to come. i am one of them, but also have a medium term view in that i believe there'll be strong movement to get oppies in the money come july 31 next year. At .003 now i suspect the ops would find a floor very quickly at .025 if the ords can run to the cusp of .07 in the next few months. i strongly believe they will and that the recent hurry up by management has one eye on getting that $3.6million in the bank. They raise in the intereim, but are now aware that they want as little dilution as possible. they have come this far and now they are not so keen to dilute the spoils.

from .07, blue sky up to .20 is possible given the right contracts and/or left-field takeover talk. i for one could see resmed or another big player deciding why let this minnow get the fruits of so much great r and d work. take them out for $80million and bank the tech, not to mention the potential for growth.

dyor, but my work and interest leads me to believe that takeover is a very really threat to this company .... which would mark a great opportunity for holders.

discussion? brickbats?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.