I just have to ask why we would ban our livestock export...

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I just have to ask why we would ban our livestock export industry because some one else is causing the issue.
    Like, A manufacturer saying to his only buyer, I'll stop selling my products to you because you are not using them properly! I don't care if I go broke! That's our Government.

Then I guess you also can fully understand why these gooses would BAN the industry because none of these nincompoops have ever been in business for them selves and would have no idea what constitutes a business agreement. They wouldn't know how to negotiate, how to go to the "customer" and attempt to sort out the problem.

As some one else posted here this Government has been in power for FOUR years and have done nothing about it, if they really were serious they would have known about any potential issues. I'll bet they did!

The fact is this Labor Government is full of lies and deceipt, we know they will not admit to anything and will blatantly lie into the camera in attempts to save their Political skin. Anybosy who beleives anything this Government says has to ask them selves whether or not what they are hearing is spin or lies, as they will be one or the other!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.