IVZ 2.86% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

LIVE Chat and Q&A with Scott this Friday 12 Aug AEST, page-2

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1613
    Apologies, HotCopper decided to delete all my text associated with this post.

LIVE Fireside Chat & Q&A Session with Scott this Thursday (Aug. 11) at 9:00pm EDT/ Friday (Aug. 12) 11am AEST

Given that HotCopper doesn't allow for d*****d links on their servers, please go onto my Twitter post and click on the direct link to join the community. Hope that this works

This offering provides a compelling opportunity for interested parties & long-term investors to submit questions for Scott prior to and during the LIVE discussion. A dedicated questions channel has been established on CIS along with other related IVZ channels

The Community Investment Server is a group with over 1,700+ members aiming to provide a platform for fact-based discussion on anything related to global markets, from curated coverage of individual plays, to commodity sector analysis & macroeconomics. Predominately US/Canadian investor base however there is great coverage of ASX stocks given the amount of resource plays our stock market has. I have been on CIS for a few months now and have found numerous exciting plays that I would have not discovered plus am enjoying the conversations with other investors.

The Junior Resource Investing Podcast is an affiliated station focused on assisting investors in expanding their knowledge of the resource sector while also showcasing exciting sector opportunities

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $209.3K 3.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 763774 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 60000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 1662523
Last updated 15.58pm 24/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.