live exports, page-67

1. 17,117 Posts.
    just wondering....
    what did the indonesians do before they got hold of the australian livestock, and the new market in the NT

and it seems a coincidence that so many of our other abbatoirs closed down....'about the same time this export market commenced...

I know there is an abbatoir at Wodonga, in NE Vic...
    but where are the others...
    and how many and where are the others, and which ones were closed down...

if Indonesia wants to become a first world country, with all the trimmings, and perks....
    they have to give up some of the old ugly barbaric ways of life
    seems like Indonesia hosts the asylum seekers on their way here...well they dont try to stop them
    so those people get a huge free ride, at our own peoples expense...
    and the indonesians demand we send them our cattle, so they can act like barbarians, towards the cattle and all livestock,,,,
    sounds to me like we have many carrots which we hand out freely to them, but that indonesia needs a great big stick...
    or we should withdraw all the carrots....

by the way....where is the foreign minister....regarding this foreign policy matter...
    hello kevin....got your ears covered with your hands, so you cannot hear, eyes closed, so you cannot see, and you have finally lost your tongue ???

I just had a horrid thought, I hope all our meat is marked as to its source, and its not being imported from...god forbid...Indonesia...
    not sure I can trust the 2 supermarkets, not to import meat from other countries, they seem to import whatever they like...
    on another subject...that E COLI scare atm. I wonder if the vegetables were grown in the recycled sewage water...that so many are promoting now...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.