CHN 5.99% $1.15 chalice mining limited

LIVE & FREE livestream of company presenting at RIU Explorers Conference tomorrow (Tuesday), page-24

1. 2,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    I have no time to monitor my own stocks let alone stocks I don't hold, always sceptical of non holders posting CASSANDRA predictions. But I must say some have good intentions.
    I made a post on LTR forum a while ago warning shareholders that the LIONTOWN would decline sharply on the back of the sale failure, knowing shorters and DOWNRAMPERS would take full advantage of the bad news syndrome.
    At that time many on LTR forum accused me of downramping ,when my intentions were only to warn share holders of the storm approaching, because we share some affiliation through our mutual chairman TIM.
    I only made one post, fair warning was given ,in the months following LTRs share price fell by over 50%.
    We know what we are dealing with at CHN, a blatant attempt to destroy share holders confidence and create a stampede so the ranch can be swallowed up by the BLACKROCK SPIDERS & AFFILIATES.
    NO AMOUNT OF DOWNRAMPING OR SELL WHISPERING can shake the grip of long-term holders, we know the quality of the people managing CHN, remember they gave share holders a 25% divedend in 2018 and demerged PYRAMID HILL into FALCON METALS & gave us a huge bonus, at one stage worth 80k to me.
    GLTA true investors , we might get shaken ,but we never get stired.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.065(5.99%)
Mkt cap ! $447.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.19 $1.11 $5.404M 4.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8900 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 20000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.