DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Agreed guys, a good presentation and one motivated and...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    Agreed guys, a good presentation and one motivated and determined MD in Dean Tuck. I am sure the team with him too. He mentioned the rough year and I note negativity in here at times; feeding emotion and at times assisted by misinformation that did not help. The emotion is understandable as that is part of share investing; not easy to manage.

The share price decline, downturn in REE prices, difficulties with TY (overly wet season shortening the program and need to finish the Mangaroon REE work, then fires and mechanical issues), opportunistic criticism (grasping at and feeding off the expected negativity and early exploration work) and crappy market conditions only sharpened their pencils. This was offset by many helpful posters in here who have been willing to share research and abilities. The tide is turning it seems. We needed to see a serious response from DRE and it is clear they have been working hard in the background.

Dean mentioned the prodding from Paul (Chapman) who pushes them to find the life changing targets for heavily invested management and us shareholders. The Board is a massive asset for DRE. The team has a track record of discovery and the contacts in the industry are top notch. I have been lucky enough to have Dean spend a little bit of his time explaining a few things to me and sending some papers too. All much appreciated as I try to wrap my head around the opportunity and to grasp the challenges (and niggles).

We can expect a lot of output across all sorts of targets - and new targets, all to be drilled this year. The low cost exploration comments cement the news that a CR is not on the table at this price level, unless it drags on into a sustained base. There is a strong chance this will not happen; because the pendulum has swung too hard and must reverse (brave statement to be taken on face value). We have a hint that uranium will be investigated and could present a commercialization (lets call that monetization) opportunity. The other project not on the table but that could change if the Carbonatites prove to be the source of widespread REE's and rich in that host of other valuable elements.

GLTAH and thanks for the link. The good aspect of sharing in HC is the pooling of useful information. DRE have loads of irons in the fire which is being force fed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.