ARL 1.08% 46.0¢ ardea resources limited

LIVE & FREE livestream of company presenting at RIU Explorers Conference tomorrow (Tuesday), page-17

1. 2,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 597
    The point people are making and I'm inclined to believe at this point is that you're not even a genuine bear. You're just spamming CR while we're cashed up, plus you think the last raise was a bad idea? They did the right thing management should have done and foresaw the nickel price collapse, preserving value by raising prior.

Did us holders expect it? No and I think many of us will freely admit it. We did not expect the raise, but in hindsight it was a good move by management. But come on, they have 20m in the bank and no expenses and you're insinuating another raise is coming? Sure, nothing's impossible but you can come up with a better bearish point.

I would much rather have actual debate with you about tangible risks to this project, of which there are many. Contagion being one of the biggest ones. I invite you to discuss actual concerns if you're here for discussion otherwise you just prove the others you've been arguing with right, that you are just here to troll over some dumb shit with AUZ, which is long over.

Last edited by Giovanni33: 13/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $91.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $23.69K 52.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9327 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 4546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.