ARL 4.44% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

Hey Mick,Solid first post mate ;), there’s a lot there and...

1. 1,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Hey Mick,

Solid first post mate , there’s a lot there and certainly good to hear from someone with hands on experience.

We all can only speculate on how it’s going play out in relation to JV shares on issue and market cap, perhaps if they allow 50 million dollars for DFS and each partner pays 25 million I suspect they would issue shares at a premium perhaps 70cents as per last cap raise which is roughly 35million shares each.

In that scenario we have 270 million on issue so still pretty low. I am likely way off and it gets more complex with how off take implicates things etc so very keen to see how it’s structured going forward, I expect it will be firstly about DFS and the rest will be conditional on FID.

No personal knowledge of management but seem to have shareholders interest front and centre the low shares on issue is pretty amazing, they have indicated most finance will come from loans so hopefully they can keep them low. With Sumitomo and Mitsubishi on board I don’t think we will have to worry about takeovers.

It’s pretty hard to work out profits for me it’s cost of production that supports success, even at this price the mine stays open. Increase in production, scandium recovery, nickel cobalt prices etc are unknown right now but stainless and EV use continues to grow and Chindo nickel will gradually become non compliant. Even Indonesia can’t sustain these prices.

Always love a company that’s not one dog one bone so having the Kalpini project with Emu lake is a pretty solid side hustle, I expect once JV is settled your drilling crew might be back there soon.

I think there’s plenty of interest and obviously it fits well with BHP’s strategy for sulphide, we just need a few more solid assays to blow off the low ball offers and have some posture in the negotiations. Definitely think the intention is to bring in a partner actually hope it’s BHP as they can throw a heap of cash and resources at it.

ARL is definitely a Turtle but not one of those tiny ones you give your kid a big ass Galapagos

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5980/5980107-9de056738187e8088601f6cec16c71e0.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $93.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.0¢ $33.49K 72.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 606 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.