NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

live from agm, page-31

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    well in theory if everyone exercised their rights under a SPP, no-ones shareholding would be diluted (as a %), and the company gets some $s.

The sequence sort of made sense to me... you want to get into ASX200, SP needs to get to 3c. To get to 3c, finance community needs to acknowledge you as being credible. To be credible, you need $ in bank and and an unqualified set of financials...the trick is timing.

My dilemma being a long-term holder, is with an average of 1.8c, do I have enough confidence in the business going forward, to tip in more $s now at 1/2c and average down closer to 1c, or will I be throwing good money after bad?

My inclination is to inject more $s and average down, simply on the basis of rising monthly revenues and the profit that comes with that. I think you need to assume in your thinking that Jabiru will not get off the ground and that NWT remains a good-quality TTC provider, growing organically with slowly, but steadily rising rev/profit. Jabiru is then blue-sky if it happens.

I also think the current share price is depressed for a number of reasons, and that it (in theory) can't drop much lower, esp if rev/profit continues to improve, so now might be agood entry point...

Not sure about the cookies Mak, but there was a joke at the end about the new CFO constraining them to a packet of biscuits and disposable pens... :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.