NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

uncle_elmer was right but i don't know about now we get the...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    uncle_elmer was right but i don't know about now we get the "real" story.

I think we matched up, if you go point by point. Just how you see it.

uncle_elmer has a good grasp of the situation, it's a hard call if you need to put more money in if you don't believe the figures that are right in front of you.

About the same stupid questions? Where is the 3c was mentioned a few times as ab was quoting that as if it were the current price which I thought was a bit stupid.

I told a director the problem is your past BS, the market does not believe you no matter if you were holding the cash in your hand counting out. That said lately things seem to be running smoothly and contracts that were mentioned are in fact there.

It takes time to get over past errors but sticking to "here is the money, and here are the contracts" will in my opinion win through in the long run.

What was made clear to me is others are keeping ab under control. And yes he is a top salesman. If I did not see the increasing revenue I too would be worried, but it's real and we can't believe it. That's the short term problem that new investors (not given an endless history lesson) don't worry about.

Nice to see a few sold after the bell.

TG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.