MKR 9.68% 3.4¢ manuka resources ltd.

Live From The Vault - Silver Sharks Circle the COMEX Whale, page-12

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Well they are sitting on ~50M ounces of known silver right now so of course a silver movement will impact the price significantly regardless of how well the company is doing. They very likely have a LOT more silver sitting under the top "easy" deposit that they want to mine at Wonawinta, along with other targets close to other companies doing drilling right now around their many claims!

In a perfect world the iron sands thing goes through within the timeline outlined, they start making ~1B/year and can funnel that into developing their many licenses and expanding their resources significantly. Whilst mining their known easy silver and gold. They would easily be worth 15-20B within 5 years of that iron sands operation running, if they expanded their base metals and PM resources significantly during that time, which I think is highly likely if they had the money to drill their claims properly, you could be looking at 50B.

But if the world was perfect and everything was certain we would already be at $10 now right?
    Last edited by happybear45: 14/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.