PTX 4.17% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

There were a couple of interesting bits in yesterday's briefing...

1. 7,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3256
    There were a couple of interesting bits in yesterday's briefing that have dawned on me this morning as having potential and possibly significant relevance!

Obviously, Steven mentioning another complete response (CR) came as a surprise. The announcement via the ASX states another partial response (PR) in a CTCL patient! It would be nice if the former is the case.... that we have another CR.

The possibilities are that:

a). SYC just slipped up and meant PR not CR and was referring to the respondent in this week's ann

b). The most recent CTCL respondent is that close to a CR that SYC has unofficially declared it a CR

c). We have a new PTCL respondent with a CR

The last possibility would really hit the ball out of the park with regards to the data being filed with the FDA. Worst case scenario now, though, is that we have one new PR in CTCL to improve the data for our FDA filing.

Perhaps the degree of response is so close to being a CR that he considers it "as good as" and can get away with it in an investor briefing is my call. Maybe by the time Prof Miles Prince does the presentation at the WCCL conference in California this week, the % of response has tipped into the CR range.

Did anyone pick up on the statement about "Dosing Range"? I ask because I think that could have huge significance... esp in context of what was identified as something unexpected with the data. It was something that was referenced ages ago and I can't exactly remember what it was that was highlighted. Perhaps it was the fact that a high proportion of responses were being seen very early in treatment.... and esp in such a difficult-to-treat and multiple-line patient population!

I'm beginning to think that there is far more than meets the eye with our PTX-100 data and our chances for a registration trial in this space. And, as Steven reiterated, the data is for a monotherapy drug! And, as we know, already has ODD status. I'm going out on a limb by saying, "Our Ph 2 trial has every chance of being a registration trial".

Disclosure Statement: The above is the ramblings of one very tired patient person!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $94.55K 2.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 550000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ 409565
Last updated 15.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.