PTX 4.17% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

"Good work you"... DITTO. You've got Shell ducking into one...

1. 7,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3256
    "Good work you"... DITTO. You've got Shell ducking into one rabbit hole after another, @dalts66mad.pngtongue.png

... and, it all started with a glance over the ASH meeting paper. The dots near and far kinda connect in intriguing ways... in ways I'm not even going to try and explain.

The PK-PD assays could be telling us that PTCL and CTCL warrant different dosing regimes for optimal efficacy. Different dosing regimes may be the key to unlocking efficacy in other TCL types.... that is my takeaway now!

I was previously unaware that Prof Miles Prince is on the advisory committee of Takeda Pharmaceuticals Aust. Takeda is the 3rd largest pharma in Asia with headquarters in Japan. PTCL and CTCL are more prevalent in Asia. If PTX-100 doesn't end up in at least one combo-therapy or beyond one or two TCL indications within a year or two, I will eat my (rabbit's) hat!

I came across a new term today: T-cell Lymphoproliferative Disorder. "CD30 antigen is a common immunophenotypic hallmark of it", to use the words of MP. Does that qualify as a biomarker in your book of biomarkers, Dalts? And, more importantly, does it suggest that some or all TCL sufferers have an underlying autoimmune disease or some genetic predisposition to it??? Is there a thin line or connection between cancer and autoimmune diseases?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6355473/https://findanexpert.unimelb.edu.au/scholarlywork/1759588-cd30-positive-lymphoproliferative-disorders-an-australian-clinical-practice-statement-from-the-peter-maccallum-cancer-centre

Last edited by Shellbell: 14/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $94.55K 2.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 550000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ 409565
Last updated 15.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.